Discuss In line water conditioners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Type 'Aquabion' into the search box on the top right of the forum page.

TL;DR: If something seems to good to be true, it probably is.

In my opinion, if you want softened water you need traditional chemistry, rather than witchcraft, to remove the hardness from it.

Too much around 350 smackers

Reply to In line water conditioners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good evening, Wondering if i could get a little guidance, I have a 3/8 plastic line running from a softener to a coffee machine (because...
Replies
Views
Water Heater Screaming Sound on Cold Water Line Spring Check Valve Have this water heater for around 1 year, and it started doing this some...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Bit of frustrating situation, I was preparing to solder a 15mm Tee by lining it up to get the positioning right, etc and it was quite...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock