Discuss Iguana Circo Rad. What are these rad valves? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone can help? Doesn't have to be this exact valve, just something that will fit the same will do.

If you can drain down the system no problem then you can fit whatever rad valve you want

Unless the tailpieces are part of the radiator. Even then there's ways and means around things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Iguana Circo Rad. What are these rad valves? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

F
Does adaptor exist? Hi, looking to move a rad, the original valves will be hidden behind a bath, so I was wanting to leave original valves in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to remove some radiators for redecorating and went to try and shut off the valves either side of my rad. I have TRV on one side and on...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Plumbers I’ve replaced a 540mm high cast iron rad with 740mm high, like for like but still a 20mm valve extension was required. All was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am going to a job tomorrow where the customar says they have a 1 inch square valve head (what i would call a fire hydrant valve, maybe...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock