Discuss Ideal mexico upgrade proving tricky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not perfect bud but sometimes you have to work with what you have main thing is the customers well happy, you had a busy week mate

Not bad mate. Still trying to clear the back log from the snow. On a boiler change myself the start of the week, With a vertical. I fu****g hate verticals.:confused::confused::confused:

I actually like the install, for what you had looks tidy and neat. Most important customers is well happy and that’s all it counts. Did you have to re pipe a lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal mexico upgrade proving tricky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock