Discuss Ideal mexico super 2 problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

benscab

The central heating downstairs switches off around the same time each day (the upstairs stays on) and won't come on untill i switch off the heating at the main switch , leave it a few minutes and then switch back on , tried bleeding the rads this morning and it seemed to work, only for it to happen again this evening.

Hi
You say heating upstairs stays on is the hot water programed to be on if so you could have a very old heating control system. Or Do you have fully pumped System with motorized valves a picture of the boiler pump and hot water cylinder would help

Sounds like your pump is having issues. Best get a competent and trained engineer in. The pump is not in the boiler. You do not need to fiddle with the boiler ...... It will kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal mexico super 2 problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock