Discuss Ideal logic + combi 30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

No heat transfer to Dhw...
Both magna clean filters are opened, I removed the push fit magna clean and visually checked the bottom isolation valve
But if your getting no water through the bottom valve then that would suggest a blockage between the filter and the last rad on the system.

Actually, what side of the system is the bottom valve on? The return to the boiler or the return from the radiators?

Return to the rads

EEE4DF62-B69E-4992-84CB-BDDFA397A013.jpeg

I'd be tempted to cut the pipe below the elbow circled in red. Then check the pipe leading up to the magna clean. It is unusual for a 22mm pipe to block though. There isn't anything stupid like an isolation valve under the floor in the cupboard is there?

Reply to Ideal logic + combi 30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, We have a new Ideal Logic Combi 30. A radiator today came off the wall and developed a leak. Plumber came and fixed (but didn't). At that...
Replies
Views
FrankMcg
F
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Ideal logic heat 18. Uncoded intermittent fault near end of days use only. Burner reignites every 15 seconds on and off, but no fault code...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock