Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal ICOS HE18 boiler - hot water but no Central Heating? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Applebys

Help! I have an Ideal Icos HE18 boiler, the status screen shows C which means it is operating normally with no fault but we have no central heating. Hot water is still working fine.

We had a very short power outage yesterday so I don't know if that has anything to do with it but I've checked the trip switches and everything looks fine.

As you may tell I'm not technical in the slightest so would appreciate a Janet and John reply :dunce:

Thank you!

Nothing wrong with the boiler but your room thermostat may be turned down to low or if it's wireless it may need re-programming :) If not that then get someone out as you may have a problem elsewhere :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal ICOS HE18 boiler - hot water but no Central Heating? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock