Discuss i need 6" Seamless Pipe Schedule 120, Hastelloy C276 ASTM B622, ASME SB622 in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Dear Friends

i need 6" Seamless Pipe Sch 120, Hastelloy C276 ASTM B622, ASME SB622 Please Advice

Hello, did you get this sorted?

Could you please tell us how so future queries can be answered?

Many Thanks!

Reply to i need 6" Seamless Pipe Schedule 120, Hastelloy C276 ASTM B622, ASME SB622 in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all We noticed water suddenly backing up through the pipe for the dishwasher drainage pipe yesterday - first time this has happened. When I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Hi, grateful for any advice I need to connect a dishwasher waste water outflow pipe 25mm to 50mm waste pipe. Is there a joining piece anyone can...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers Just noticed my boiler waste pipe has broken ! Do I need a plumber to fix this or can I do it myself? Advice much appreciated!
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock