Search the forum,

Discuss HSE consultation on Safe Gas Installations ACOP 7 May- 30 July 2013 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The consultation document is 100 pages or so and you would want to get out the old ACOP to compare wording (well I did).
Really you want to compare it to what you know through practice, standards, TBs etc...
For my own convenience I have copied and pasted the key changes and the wording for the current ACOpPit to an 8 page doc. You are welcome to download it from my site here:
ACOP Consultation 2013 | Mrs Tara Plumbing

Thanks Mrs TP, thats a lot easier than the way I did it, using 2 monitors and trying to compare side by side, especially when they changed the numbers so they didn't match up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HSE consultation on Safe Gas Installations ACOP 7 May- 30 July 2013 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock