Search the forum,

Discuss HRM Wallstar 25/19 combi problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

furryneddy

Hi all -got a HRM wallstar 25/19 (oil) thats started to draw air into the fuel line (the clear one) have bled once for the customer but apparently the air is back after a few days. I know the answer is leaking joints but I did mention to the customer I would fit a tiger loop regardless on top of the repair to the oil line,
I looked up the manual for the boiler as you do and according to them if not over 2.5 mtr high which it's not quite, then theres no need for said T loop?? I thought all manufacturers wanted them fitting these days regardless .. So to fit or not to fit ????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HRM Wallstar 25/19 combi problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock