Search the forum,

Discuss How long should it take to heat Ariston 210l cylinder? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All

I have a Ariston Classico STI cylinder , 210 litres, want to check if it’s working to its max and wanted to know how long would it take to heat up fully first thing in morning at 60-65c? Using my gas boiler for heat.

With below average usage, how many hours should it retain the heat?
I have a secondary return pump which is timed few minutes every hour or so too.

Thanks in advance.

You seem excited by this secondary return. There are lots of factors re heatloss and retention. Insulation being a biggun. Is your secondary return fully insulated as this will lose some. Your installer should’ve known this but it sounds like it was retro fitted?? I’d say it shouldn’t take any more than a couple of hours max to get it up to temperature dependent on piping, plumbing and again insulation

Reply to How long should it take to heat Ariston 210l cylinder? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock