Discuss How do you apply your flux? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
frabz-How-do-you-apply-your-flux-Properly-Not-Properly-Think-They-Do-I-642dc8.png

*Runs away*

I used to do fitting only. But this pushes flux into the pipe/fitting & contaminates the central heating system/hot/cold pipe work, mixer valves, so forth, if your on a big project & pipe work is going to remain dry for considerable time it will start to degrade the pipe work internally, ie verdigris, & can be quite a pain when you keep greeting green particles floating in your basin bath water, I know your supposed to flush everything through but that don't always happen. So it only goes on the pipe now

Wow this thread's still running ....& I keep coming back to read the latest lol

Don't mind me while I bump some threads in the plumbing forum category. This thread might not be a current topic, if it isn't, just let it drop off the list.

If you DO want to reply to it, go ahead, that's fine. Your post might add some value to the thread and help newer members in the future.

Don't mind me while I reply to a few of the threads. We need the new thread pages to be picked up correctly. If this thread isn't current, just visit the plumbing forum and post your own new thread or checkout the other existing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How do you apply your flux? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock