Discuss honeywell synchronous motors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pushrod

Hi just ventured over from the electrician's forum - can anyone tell me are the honeywell motors worth paying the extra for? Have seen the honeywell ones at about £24 , drayton ones for about £12 and unbranded ones on ebay for about £6. Ones i have fitted in the past seemed to last about 12 months and give up.

cheers :)

if your just talking about the syncrhon motor its self they are all made in the same place

if your just talking about the syncrhon motor its self they are all made in the same place

Yup the syncron motors that go on the motorised valves - have seen various names printed on the casings - so you reckon just go for the cheapest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to honeywell synchronous motors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back