Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Honeywell St6400c with thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David Clarke

Hey all,

I've just moved into a new home that has a thermostat hooked up to a Honeywell ST6400C programmer. I'm trying to figur out how to leave the heating to come on only when the temperature drops below a certain level. Can anyone advise?

Is that not how a thermostat works , if the heatings on and you have it set to 20 degrees , the heating will cut off when desired room temp is achieved then once it drops below 20 degrees it will come back on until 20deg is achieved and maintain sed temp,
Are you meaning off periods of heating ?

Welcome to the forum , David

Hi yeah, I just can't figure out how to get the system combo to work together. Do I just leave the programmer con constant and set the thermostat on what I want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell St6400c with thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
I have a Honeywell 7 Day Electronic 2 Channel Programmer ST6400C programmer and a Honeywell T6360B1028 Room thermostat . My programming is on the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I keep reading about how you should use a smart thermostat. Set it to the temp to want the home to be and hey presto it takes care of...
Replies
Views
I've had a couple of these battery powered thermostats fail and currently looking at finding replacements but I'm fairly sure they are now...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock