Discuss Hello to you all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PaulD

I have joined the forum in the hope that I can get help in becoming a plumber. I am 51yrs old, retired, having done 30 yrs in the Police force. I want to become a plumber and ultimately work for myself. My problem is that now the 6129 is to be replaced by the new diploma I need to be employed in the trade. I have enquired with the local college and I need to work for at least 16 hours per week. The college will vet the employee with regards to their public liability insurance and health and safety. I live in Halesowen in the West Midlands and I am prepared to work these hours each week for nothing until I get qualified. Is there a reasonable chance of becoming employed in my situation?

Paul

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hi PaulD and welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello to you all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back