Search the forum,

Discuss Hello from sunny Suffolk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all not sure what to put here but here goes.
Qualified to nvq level 3 in 1997 spent 6 years within the trade and then left to other adventures. Still fitted the odd kitchin and bathroom for friends etc.
Now 38 years old and looking to get back in to the trade so will be looking for help and advice

James

Hello and welcome James

Hi James and welcome along ,

Welcome :) Weather has gone rubbish here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello from sunny Suffolk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi all, I am 38 years old and have spent the last 15 years of my working life as an accountant. I have recently been made redundant so have a fair bit of money but don't want to continue my career in finance. Hence why I am here :) I have no qualifications in the "trades" or real practical...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing in August this year, and have already signed on to the Level 2 NVQ as well as my Unvented and Water Regs certs, to start after...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not really solved this, so I feel i need some real advice from real tradesmen. I am 21 and stuck behind a desk not progressing into a career, I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, Trust everyone is well and keeping safe. Apologies in advance for the lengthy post but I could really do with some advice as I'm mid renovations and noticed the kitchen tap ,upstairs bathroom basin and shower are suffering from low water pressure whilst the downstairs WC basin tap seems...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock