Discuss Hello everybody ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

huskyfusky

Hiya, just joined, thought I'd say hello to everyone from a snow free part of Derbyshire. Cheers !

Hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello everybody ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German...
Replies
Views
Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new here, I'll just say that my name is Ann Wallace. Hoping to learn more things. It is enjoyable to take part in this.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock