Search the forum,

Discuss heatline vizo no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doogiee

hi heatline vizo no hot water in water only mode, boiler is up stairs but when i turn on the central heating i get hot water in the kitchen down stairs but intermittent warmish in the bathroom up stairs

There's an issue with your boiler by the sounds of it, best call a Gas Safe Registered engineer to look at it or pop up an advert in the appropriate sub forum.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heatline vizo no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
I have a heatline vizo 24 combi boiler that starts up for a few seconds and then shuts off. This happens with both hot water and heating. If left all overnight or all day it will work first time and stay on. If tried again soon after the problem comes back.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Solved
Hi, I am looking for a bit of advice. Our Gledhill hot water tank was installed incorrectly 18 months ago and has been sending bubbling hot water to our plastic header tank in the loft every time we turned the heating on. We first noticed an issue with a leak in our bedroom ceiling which we...
Replies
Views
I have a 2 pump hot water tank (Flomax 180L fitted in '94) in airing cupboard system with an Ideal classic boiler (downstairs next to an external wall) which for the most part seems to provide excellent hot water. The central heating also works fine - though sometimes I think the radiuators...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My disabled daughter’s hot water has stopped working. It’s a relatively modern Potterton boiler with an indirect sealed hot water system and a Nest controller. I’m familiar with the old gravity and pumped hot water systems and the new direct systems but not with sealed systems. Recently...
Replies
Views
I have a Combi boiler and, a few minutes ago I turned on the hot tap in the kitchen and the water was far from hot. In fact, it was decidedly lukewarm. I checked the boiler and the tap icon was lit up, showing it was delivering hot water to the taps and I could hear the boiler running and the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock