Discuss HEAT EXCHANGER IS STEEL MUCH BETTER boiler advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just priced an Atag ic35 economiser, £1095 +vat, includes foc flue.

understand i have to listen to engineers but i just dont fancy a baxi, all i get told is they the bmws of boilers maybe in NE they all where trained in baxi

Atag are meant to be the nuts. not personally registered with them but a few local installers swear by them. I personally fit vaillant or glowworm. wouldn't contemplate fitting a baxi. aftersales is poor in my opinion.

i know dad has a baxi and its failed every year from being 2 year old but been fixed as he now has breakdown cover, That seems a cheap rice for a ATAG was told they over £600 more than a baxi platinum.

awating a fitter to get back to me who apparently does ATAG

only ever seen 1 intergas boiler. customer said it had never brokedown. I think ive just been sticking to what I know.

I've counted the moving parts in my vaillant and count 4. Pump,fan,gas valve and pressure guage.
Hi Jajodu, you forgot about the diverter which is the most unreliable moving part. I have 4 Vailant Tubro Max and on average have had to replace 2 diverters every year.

Hi Jajodu, you forgot about the diverter which is the most unreliable moving part. I have 4 Vailant Tubro Max and on average have had to replace 2 diverters every year.

Something's wrong if your replacing them twice a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HEAT EXCHANGER IS STEEL MUCH BETTER boiler advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock