Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss HC2650UK in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Dear all,

I have this item and seem to not be able to lock it completely in from above and below no matter how many times i tried. Yet when i test it outside the bath it joins fine. But either the bath is bent or something but it won't lock down.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

What do you mean lock in ?

Reply to HC2650UK in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock