Discuss has the world gone mad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjgas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
recentley laid off work decided to visit local jobbie looking at there in house entertainment job website when seeing plasterers job advertisment 12 to 15 pound per hour rendering work cards in became interested in looking for heating engineer plumbers jobs low and behold one appeared heating teams req one day full hits travel 11 pound per hour am i missing out on going on a course for 6 weeks and with plenty of practice become a capable spread any one out there thinking of spending thousends on a course witch you would become lower paid then a long armed monkey i would concider twice thats my rant out of the way now i can get back thinking about my holiday costa tequise hear i come

Sorry but dont seem to understand this post , are you a plasterer or plumber and looking to change jobs???

think hes a plumber that has been laid off. basically saying plumbers rates are v.low (11 quid p/h) and that plasterers are getting 12 - 15.

HE IS A PLUMBER WHO I SUSPECT HAS LOST HIS JOB AND IS Astownded TO FIND PLASTERERS ARE Paid more then PLUMBERS AND GAS ALIKE

it should not be a supprise to any plumber that spreads get a good wage. To many so called plumbers about helps keep the rates down and many companies willing to employee the cheapest possible labour.

I once saw one of those game shows where they asked a hundred people what household object/device/implement (or something) they could not live without.If memory serves me right,the top answers were computer,phone,and T.V.And there was I screaming "toilet!Running pottable water!Drainage!"Yes,the world has gone mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to has the world gone mad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, Just saying hello. I do tackle the odd plumbing job when I can't get hold of a professional plumber, which I'm sad to say is quite...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have seen there are a few recent posts about this, but am in the same situation as the others but in different areas. I am a 29 year old...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Looking for some advice if possible please and thought it best to come direct to you guys :) I'm creeping towards my maturer years and looking for...
Replies
Views
J
Hello folks. I'm new to this site, this is also my first post so apologies for any questions regarded as idiotic! :) I'm 30 and been in the...
Replies
Views
SimplyPlumber
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock