Discuss Halstead finest hot water problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

I have a halstead finest gold really old I know. I have had a problem last winter it occasionally did start for hot water completely. This did not cause a problem.
It was alright during the summer but has now started and got worse quickly. I have replaced the diaphram.

The burner gets demand lights twice but does not catch then locks out.
Weirdly if the heating is on the burner stays lit and hot water is fine so does not appear to be a problem with the burner.

Considering that it was a reduced pressure thing but Don, t think so not sure if it is a water input temp thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Halstead finest hot water problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back