Discuss Greenstar 24i junior fan problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gasfun

The boiler fires up fine to the point where there is a demand for dhw. Then the fan stops and starts constantly. Water still warms up. I have replaced the primary sensor on the heat exchanger. Any ideas?

yes please contact the forum admin and give your gas safe details to join the gas safe forum, then members will try to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Greenstar 24i junior fan problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Grateful for any advice regarding this problem. Flat about to be let and main heat exchanger in Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i Junior has...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring...
Replies
Views
Hi there, My boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri) has started making a soft knocking noise when it turns on, and again a few times when it turns off...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views
Back