Discuss Google ads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I've got a lot of data regarding the Google ads now so will remove most of them for you guys on the staff, and also the members who post the most. Long-term that type of user goes ad-blind anyway, and it's just more scrolling around for nothing. And the Cost-Per-Click ratio reduces so we actually earn less per click then. So it was never a longterm thing.

I'll sort this out early next week and hit you back in this thread. We can crack on creating some forum categories then too. :)

Thanks for your patience.

@Lou prioritise this for me next week. :)

Sorry To go a bit of topic any update on Riley’s and harvestings mod privileges eg ban and reports ??

Yes ta all sorted now

Good good. :)

Hopefully it'll all calm down for newbie members too because those are still getting them a lot. But as they don't know the forum any other way, it's not a huge problem at the moment I guess.

Reply to Google ads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Happy Christmas From PlumbersForums.net! We would like to wish all our members, new and old, a very happy Festive Season! Thanks for sticking...
Replies
Views
We've always had Google advertisements, since the day we began. Though now we've switched domain names from .co.uk to .net, we had to reapply as a...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well...
Replies
Views
Hi. We’ve had rather a lot of noise issues with our radiators since we had a new boiler installed. Our radiators other than 2 more recent ones...
Replies
Views
As long as you're willing to put in the work on the forum I can't help you get your like ratios up. I'm adding some 'Like' buttons that will add...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock