Currently reading:
Glow Worm ultracom 38cxi heating

Discuss Glow Worm ultracom 38cxi heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shedman

Hello, got possible problems with my 38cxi when in heating mode, once the boiler heats to the boiler s.p, once it exceeds the s.p by 2 degrees it resets and circulates for 5 or 6 minutes and the radiators cool to luke warm then it will ignite again and heat the radiators then the same thing again.
This is the first combi I have had , is this how it should operate :rolleyes:
any advice would be appreciated.
regards,
shedman.

Most modern boilers have a built in time delay between reaching temp and re light of burner to avoid cycling and increase efficencey

puddle thanks for the reply, I am finding that when the boiler fires up the forward temperature heats up very quickly (20- 30 seconds) two degree over s.p goes into anti cycling period, on checking the forward temp on d.40 and return on d.41 there is approx 12 degree difference, am I right to assume the anti cycling period is determine by setting on d.1 (water pump over run time for heating mode)which is set at 5 minutes, this could explain why the radiators are only luke warm when the boiler re ignites.:rolleyes:
regards,
shedman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow Worm ultracom 38cxi heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock