Discuss glow worm betacom 24 HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrislloyd

Hi I have a betacom 24 HE issue. The boiler goes through normal sequence when calling for either dhw or ch but after about 5 - 10 seconds the burner goes out and the red light comes on under the 90 degree symbol. I am thinking this is either flame rectification or flue problem any ideas. I have also heard this could be something to do with the condensate trap sensor?

Are you a gassafe engineer chrislloyd? Makes a difference as to how we approach helping you out :)

I would say its due to the velocity through the flange that is causing the problem

Or to get an exact diagnosis. Phone a gas safe registered engineer

I would say its due to the velocity through the flange that is causing the problem

Or to get an exact diagnosis. Phone a gas safe registered engineer

Would that be the main (front) flange or the (rear) second entry flange? Normaly closed!! :rofl:

thanks. Got a gas safe engineer coming to have a look as im not holding qual. hopefully he can run through with me as i like to know how problems arise and the remedy.

Hi chris, Ive got the exact same problem, can you tell me what the engineer done to fix it?

It could be one of a number of faults, all equally as likely as each other. Best of getting a professional round who can diagnose and fix it first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to glow worm betacom 24 HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock