Discuss glow worm 30sxi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

who's the pro on these boilers?

sealed h/o boiler, 'reset-+ full rate' keeps firing up for 5 sec's then cuts out at 5.5%co then starts again ??????

wasup?

I'd say it's either sensing temperature rise or you need to wind the gas valve back to factory and start from there, is this the one with the potentiometers on the board for selecting min and max if so check no one has messed with the fan speed by mistake

certainly sounds like the gas valve needs adjusting. Whats the working pressure on max rate? I had something similar with a knackered governor on the meter

its a 4year old boiler not serviced since install records say 20mb but in hi rate test mode runs for 5 secs then falls back reading only 5.5% co instead of 9.7%.

it could be thermostat in hall not on full?

The co2 wont pick up to 9.7% in 5 seconds, its probably still rising when it cuts out if it only fires for 5 seconds.

does it work when not forced into hi rate ? as others say check gas pressure / flue for blockage / thermitors

These are always a pain to keep on long enough to gas rate and do emissions. Make sure stats are up full.

no, its the roomstat battery fell out!!

would of thought in service mode it would byepass it?

no, its the roomstat battery fell out!!

would of thought in service mode it would byepass it?

Certainly will bypass it :) it'll fire on max regardless of demand.

Exactamondo, shutting off on temp as next to no circulation,it's overshooting

Peg open all zone valves .also seen these piped in 22mm primary's should be 28 to zone valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to glow worm 30sxi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock