Discuss Giving Gastite a try in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Jackson

Priced a job up to use tracpipe across a loft and checking prices discovered that BES are knocking out a 25mm x 15m Gastite contractor kit for £176.74 plus the dreaded as opposed to £240.86 plus for the Tracpipe. Be rude not to try it, especially as it leaves me £70 better off.

And their to shirts are nice! Take it you cannot get croppa up there?

Very low pitch and customer wants pipe round edge so a real pain to solder.

Unfortunately, yes. Typical, that didn't come up when I searched earlier.

Make sure you get a freebie tshirt from gas totes site too :wink:

Ha ha no but I thought I'd try it and thought it wasn't bad at all

Looked at it because of the shirt but buying it because it's £70 cheaper than Tracpipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Giving Gastite a try in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Replies
Views
So I go out to quote on installing some showers. The customer has about 5 minutes to discuss it with me and gives me about 5 minutes to have a...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock