Discuss Getting up in the morning! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
anybody else struggling!? any tips?? im hopless at the moment! im ok during the week but canot get up before 9ish on weekends! mind you, being up this time of night is not helping!

How old are ya? I have 3 alarms!! 9ish would be early for me, if i have work i can be up at half 5 but if i know i dont have work, im dead to the world :)

There's times at weekends when I don't get up until nearly 6. If you're sleeping in that late at the weekends you're probably not getting enough sleep during the week and when you relax for a couple of days off you're body grabs the sleep it's missing.

anybody else struggling!? any tips?? im hopless at the moment! im ok during the week but canot get up before 9ish on weekends! mind you, being up this time of night is not helping!

Sounds ok to me, if your up early all week and grafting your body probably just needs a bit extra at weekend to catch up.

My mrs wakes me up every morning. Sometimes quite abruptly! I always take her a cup of tea in bed before I leave the house at 6.30am. Weekends the kids have me up at 6.30 and that feels like a lay in!

I average 6 hours generally, so not a great sleeper. Went to bed at 2am yesterday, and was up at 7am this morning. That's a bit less than I like, but feel fine.

My wife on the other hand is like a zombie unless she gets her 8 hours a night. Everyone is different.

Though I did read that those who sleep 8 hours a night, generally live longer!

Im up everyday 5:30-6:00 am.
Weekends maybe half hour later. Just can't lay in even if i wanted to. My eyes ping open in morning and that's it can't sleep again

I average 6 hours generally, so not a great sleeper. Went to bed at 2am yesterday, and was up at 7am this morning. That's a bit less than I like, but feel fine.

My wife on the other hand is like a zombie unless she gets her 8 hours a night. Everyone is different.

Though I did read that those who sleep 8 hours a night, generally live longer!

thats me done for, I like watching late night films and off to bed at 1-130 up at 8, hate starting to early and prefer to work on in afternoon/evening

Im up everyday 5:30-6:00 am.
Weekends maybe half hour later. Just can't lay in even if i wanted to. My eyes ping open in morning and that's it can't sleep again

Same here but I don't mind Sunday morning me and my lads get up big cup o Yorkshire tea and watch motd before the woman get up

thats me done for, I like watching late night films and off to bed at 1-130 up at 8, hate starting to early and prefer to work on in afternoon/evening

I'm exactly the same mate. I'm terrible in the mornings, but it has to be done. I'd be semi nocturnal left to my own devices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Getting up in the morning! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock