Discuss Geberit wall hung carrier unique situation in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Plumbase Christmastime
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
I have a very important customer that wants a Toto wall hung toilet. I would like to use a Geberit. The unique part is the customer wants a remote flush button and not the carrier access panel in the bathroom. My supplier states that the carrier can be hung rotated 180 so the access and normal flush plate is on the other side of the wall. He says the 2x6 wall variant is flippable. Does anyone have expeirience with this? Maybe jsut the tank can be flipped? The carrier appears to be made of a C channel and the bowl weight bears on the flat side of the C, but if I flipped that bearing surface would be gone. Fill it with Wood? weld on a plate??
Thank you! Great site you have here!!

Shower Power Booster | PlumbersForums.net Official Sponsor

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
What’s the reason he wants the flush in another room

Have you thought about an electronic flush ?

Just really nice Italian marble and wants an extra clean look. I may actually use a momentary switch by the light switch hooked to an actuator in the closet it butts up to. Want to do my best on this one. She has lots of bathrooms!! :D

Reply to Geberit wall hung carrier unique situation in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

CorgiDirect - Discounted Corgi Related Documentation and Plumbing Supplies
Bulk Workwear - Workwear Sponsor for Plumbers Forums
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs
uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Plumbase - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor