Discuss Gas training courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markd

Hi

Can anybody give me some genuine feed back on these gas training courses ie OLCI ? ACCESS TRAINING ? RFT etc i am only interested in people who have taken these courses. I am looking for there genuine feed back as to how the course is run ? the cost ? and did the training centre deliver the full gas qualification ? As i am trying to find a gas training centre as near to hereford as possible. I am looking to go fast track due to my age i am not the type of person who thinks good or bad things regarding fast track as everybody needs to train some were if its a 1 or 2 days a week at college for 3 years or the full time fast track as i am wanting some good training to gain the qualification which will then enable me to get a job with a gas engineer to further my knowledge / experience. Also if there is any fully qualified gas engineers in and around hereford. who is busy and could do with a hand i would gladly assist for FREE well little money i don`t mind if i assist with a back log of any basic plumbing jobs you may have i have my own van and tools.

Cheer`s

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas training courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back