Search the forum,

Discuss gas safety week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was last week, but might be next week? Either way, iv not seen anything info in press

They could've put a post on here couldn't they? Aren't they members of the forum?

I had stickies up in almost every forum.

Took them down last night.......

saw it in the magazine and no where else at all, some of us knew the public certainly didnt!!!!!!!!!!

That explains why people phone up & ask if I am corgi registered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas safety week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
hi i am currently moving home and i have been told by a plumber that the enc pipework into/out of this gas box would not pass a gas safety test. I have also been given a safety certificate to say that there is nothing wrong with the pipework. Can anyone advise thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all gas engineers. While doing landlord’s gas safety , if gas hob do not have data badge or manual . How can we test it for safe to use ??
Replies
Views
Hello, I have recently had a conservatory installed, covering the full length of the kitchen. I have just failed my gas safety inspection due to lack of ventilation. I have a ventless extractor fan, thinking that would do that job… but apparently not. Is there any other solutions to it? and why...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock