Discuss Gas safe mentor needed in bolton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mattj13

In need of a Gas Safe mentor to help me finish my portfolio,
im required to do 30 assessments including , installation&service of a boiler, installation&service of a gas fire, installation&service of a cooker, installation&service of a water heater and pipework installation. Im in the BOLTON area, i dont want paying to do this work as you would be helping me get qualified. any help or advise would be grately appreiciated . matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas safe mentor needed in bolton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Im jay from south croydon. I am halfway through my ACS course and need to make up a portfolio of Jobs. If anyone qualified and experienced...
Replies
Views
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before...
Replies
Views
hello plumbers forum, I am an ex web page designer and graphic designer requesting some help with my portfolio, need a couple of boiler/cooker...
Replies
Views
The self-certification certificate states that "....the work was carried out in accordance with Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations, as...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I m Ahmed from Nottingham. I complete my gas safe course 1st part in college and now I need to complete my portfolio. College offer...
Replies
Views
Back