Search the forum,

Discuss Building Regulations Compliance Certificate in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

The self-certification certificate states that "....the work was carried out in accordance with Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations, as well as other relevant industry standards"

I would be very grateful to know what you think "other relevant industry standards" are, please?

Also, the certificate is issued by Ideal Boilers and authorised by Gas Safe Register, while it says that the Gas Safe Register takes no responsibility, it does not say that Ideal Boilers takes no responsibility (for, in this case, falsely issuing a certificate (whilst acknowledging that it has been self-certified) that is untrue). Your thought on this too please.
Cheers

Reply to Building Regulations Compliance Certificate in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Looking for some assistance please. We're having some renovation work done on our house (1970s ex-council). I have just been contacted by out contractor to say they are concerned that the water pipes are plastic rather than copper and that they run through the ceilings (i.e. above kitchen...
Replies
Views
Do you know what it is? Do you follow it? Do you get the Customer to sign it? Do you always provide the customer with a demonstration? What happens if you later find that the installation doesn't meet Building Regs? What does "Highlight to the customer any remedial or improvement work identified...
Replies
Views
Just browsing the threads and this one here // www .plumbersforums. net /threads /bldg-regs-compliance-interlock.103043/ caught my eye. 1. If a GS registered installer installs a new boiler that does not meet the standards of the Commissioning Checklist, but signs it off anyway, what is to be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water cylinder installation. It was my first time installing an UHWC by myself as I've recently started my own business. Before I started the job I realised that...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock