Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Safe engineers required in Leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AJT

We are currently looking for an experienced gas safe engineer/plumber to work on sub contract basis with an immediate start.

Duties will include boiler and full central heating installations, servicing and repairs, Landlord gas safety certificates, bathroom installations and general plumbing repairs.

Must have own van, tools and gas safe registration.

Call Andy on 07958658361

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe engineers required in Leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to...
Replies
Views
URGENT Hi Were a property maintenance company based in Shropshire looking for a gas safe engineer to carry out minor works as and when required...
Replies
Views
The self-certification certificate states that "....the work was carried out in accordance with Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations, as...
Replies
Views
Hi, just a quick query (hopefully). We’ve got a combi boiler installed in a cupboard with the flue going 90° then directly through the external...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock