Discuss Gas safe Application. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey guys

I have recently completed my assessements in college for Gas safe, I have recived my certificates. And i have just applied to join the register today online; I was just wondering how long does it take for them to process my application?

Kirk ... :p

In case that read a bit funny, it was meant to be read as half a day, not one-two days.

I paid for mine via debit card on the Gas safe website and phoned em up about 20 mins later and was told payment had been recieved and I was all systems go as I had been assigned a Gas safe number.

yeh took about half a day, personally I think it should have been quicker for 438 quid!! :p

Lol, paid for mine a few weeks ago about midday & having spoken to the people at training was under the impression it would be a matter of days..about 4 o'clock the same day I got a call from a sales guy to tell me they got my deals from GSR & how would I like to be in the emergency services diary blah blah blah..now that was quick!

Gutted. Wish I'd done it over the phone now. Instead, I sent a cheque off yesterday so I'll have to wait a few days. Still, looking at some of the replies it sounds like they don't hang about with the registration process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas safe Application. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Just browsing the threads and this one here // www .plumbersforums. net /threads /bldg-regs-compliance-interlock.103043/ caught my eye. 1. If a...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am considering retraining as a gas safe engineer through enrolling on a course that includes 5 weeks of classroom learning...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock