Search the forum,

Discuss Gas qualifications time again!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha man

Gas Engineer
It's another 5 years again, has much changed since 2007?

I know the price has! £1110 + vat :sad_smile:

flame supervison on hobs in mutliple occupany dwellings
flue regs

and the quality of some of the so called engineers they are churning out!

It's another 5 years again, has much changed since 2007?

I know the price has! £1110 + vat :sad_smile:

we do CCN1, + 4 appliances 3 dats training and 2 days assessment for 855 plus the dreaded, so maybe you need to shop about, re changes, do you work for yourself or a company? the responsible person for the company you work for has a legal duty to update you on all the changes as they happen, so either you if SE or someone from your employer needs to make sure you keep your CPD up to date, so you should have all the new stuff, and the old favourites from every other time you have did CCN1 is still there

Work for myself sadly!!

Got CCN1 and 4 appliances and LPG changeover to do!:sad_smile:

Really looking forward to it..............again. LOL

Work for myself sadly!!

Got CCN1 and 4 appliances and LPG changeover to do!:sad_smile:

Really looking forward to it..............again. LOL

ach well its your fault you dont know all the new regs then

Just wait until you chuck RPH, LAV and boats into the equation along with CONGLP1 PD. I though my head was going to explode during the assessments last week.

Did Mick O Driscol take you or is Ray Kimber still doing it in Hastings

Did it at Steve Willis training at Burgess Hill. Ray retired quite a few years ago but was doing a bit of part time work at Hastings and Burgess Hill. I've not seen him since I joined Iguana 5 1/2 year ago, before that I used to service his fire and boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas qualifications time again!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock