Search the forum,

Discuss Gas portfolio completion company - Norfolk in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. I am looking for a company to help me complete my gas portfolio as close to Norwich as I can. I have scoured the internet but can only find London. Any suggestions gratefully received. Thank you

Hi. Working for a company that has since gone busy so I am stranded. Thanks, Tony

Do you know where the other engineers went? Any chance of hooking up with them at a new company?
Just throwing stuff out there.

Also worth camping out the merchants.

Do you know where the other engineers went? Any chance of hooking up with them at a new company?
Just throwing stuff out there.

Also worth camping out the merchants.
Hi. It was a two man band, brothers but they are not taking my calls. Thank you for the Merchant suggestion, hadn’t thought of that one. Thanks again

Reply to Gas portfolio completion company - Norfolk in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock