Discuss gas in the sewer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

[video=youtube;TAlmQLfPdVc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAlmQLfPdVc[/video]

What is a rat doing with a camcorder :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It happens. The ground is so full of stuff now that sometimes you have to break other utilities out of the way to get to yours..i.e break out ducts,cables ducts and land drains etc.

Other utilities make the same mistakes. For example, a few years back some contractors moling in a field for UU doing water,moled through a gas main and a water main and filled the whole gas network of Corby with water..cutting off gas to thousands of customers for weeks..and needing the attendance of 100's of engineers,the abstraction of thousands of gallons of polluted water ,the replacement of meters,equipment and repairs/replacement of household appliances. Quite weird to see water jetting out of your cooker when you turn it on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas in the sewer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Back