Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Garage security locks????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bobb

I have my garage broken into again (twice in the larst five months) each time they nicked my scrap, can any one recomend some good garage sercurity locks. the garage is in a separete block just across the road so it has no power for alarms. Has any got any good ideas for locks?

Bobb

Bit of a pain but could something be rigged up via car battery to power an alarm, obviously would require swapping and charging

Hopefully the OP has got something sorted in the 3 years since his last post.

I'd leave a crate of this in the garage, you'll find them all there in the morning ready for handcuffs.

brands-alexander-header[1].jpg

[h=1]Alexander[/h] Alexandrion’s vodka has the sweetness of the wheat grain from which the alcohol is produced, a successful taste confirmed by focus groups that Alexandrion realized all over Romania.

The alcohol, staple for the vodka, is obtained from triple distillation from wheat in the personal factory, filtrate in several phases inclusively using active charcoal.

The vodka produced by Alexandrion is tasty, easy to drink and perfect for cocktails. It’s addressing to the classic consumer which is drinking it “dry” and to young people, as an irreplaceable ingredient to parties, in mixings

Empty shot gun cartridge connected to a trip wire just inside the door the bang will scare the wotsits of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Garage security locks????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock