Currently reading:
Garage security locks?????

Discuss Garage security locks????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bobb

I have my garage broken into again (twice in the larst five months) each time they nicked my scrap, can any one recomend some good garage sercurity locks. the garage is in a separete block just across the road so it has no power for alarms. Has any got any good ideas for locks?

Bobb

Bit of a pain but could something be rigged up via car battery to power an alarm, obviously would require swapping and charging

I'd leave a crate of this in the garage, you'll find them all there in the morning ready for handcuffs.

brands-alexander-header[1].jpg

[h=1]Alexander[/h] Alexandrion’s vodka has the sweetness of the wheat grain from which the alcohol is produced, a successful taste confirmed by focus groups that Alexandrion realized all over Romania.

The alcohol, staple for the vodka, is obtained from triple distillation from wheat in the personal factory, filtrate in several phases inclusively using active charcoal.

The vodka produced by Alexandrion is tasty, easy to drink and perfect for cocktails. It’s addressing to the classic consumer which is drinking it “dry” and to young people, as an irreplaceable ingredient to parties, in mixings

Empty shot gun cartridge connected to a trip wire just inside the door the bang will scare the wotsits of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Garage security locks????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back