Discuss G3 experienced qualified engineer required Nottingham Nottinghamshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
Cylinder imploded due to failure to follow correct drain down procedure.
Gledhill light 250l unvented indirect cylinder.
Required a full report on the installation to ascertain failure.

Reply to G3 experienced qualified engineer required Nottingham Nottinghamshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, came across this forum this looking for information on my sooting up kitchen type indoor Enviromax. I'm a retired electronics/maintenance...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently had my Megaflo Unvented Cylinder serviced but didn’t check if the plumbing and heating engineer was G3 qualified before they...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice as a previous posting suggested there are some people quite experienced with Gledhill system on the forum. I'm...
Replies
Views
I have an Alpha Intec boiler installed on my loft wall. The flue goes horizontally from the top of the boiler and passes through the wall, exiting...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock