Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert! Jollytronic hands free flushing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Well, I bet you weren't expecting this on Easter Sunday afternoon!

If you are reading this after the afternoon of Sunday 20th April 2014, skip over it, because the freebies will be long since gone.

People who got the iT500 freebie, but have not yet reviewed it are NOT ELIGIBLE for this freebie, so don't bother trying! If you have done the review, then you are eligible again. You have to be registered with www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk to grab a freebie. If you haven't already registered, you will probably be too late for this freebie - but who knows what the next one might be! Get registered!

The freebie is the Jollytronic, hands free flushing valve from Wirquin. See this promotional video.

[video=youtube;DuiYW_kNDew]
You can claim your freebie by visiting [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/wirquin-jollytronic-no-touch-flushing-valve.html"]this page [/DLMURL]and putting JUST ONE valve in your basket and checking out. At the check out enter the promotional code JOLLY690 in the box. This should reduce the price to zero and carriage will be free. If you attempt to buy more than one, your basket will be rejected.

Only the first 6 people to claim will be successful. As always, it is a condition of the freebie that you return to the site and write a product review. The review does not need to be positive, but please keep any criticisms constructive, which helps to encourage manufacturers to contribute products for review.

If you miss the freebie but would like one anyway, please place an order as normal, but there may be a slight delay in despatch, as we currently only have the sample valves - our main stock has not yet arrived.

This product has been around for a little while, but I believe it has been overpriced. I reckon that this is a natural up-sell to the eco-aware, hygeine-conscious customer, and at under £50 inc the VAT I think its finally at a realistic price. And the batteries will wear out, so in a couple of years time, you get a nice little earner changing them. :)

A big thanks to Alex Balfour - trade sales director of Wirquin - for putting up the freebies.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would solve rockets problem for his old lady that can't flush her toilet

There is a model out later this year designed for furniture. ATM I think that this one will only fit in a cistern. Mind you, it probably wouldn't be rocket science to adapt it.

There is a model out later this year designed for furniture. ATM I think that this one will only fit in a cistern. Mind you, it probably wouldn't be rocket science to adapt it.

If you think it would be more practical for rocket and go for a better use than just being a gadget + he thinks so too then fire my one over to him?

or is that smashing the freebie rules

If you think it would be more practical for rocket and go for a better use than just being a gadget + he thinks so too then fire my one over to him?

or is that smashing the freebie rules

Up to you Killy. I don't know how straightforward it would be to adapt for furniture? And to be honest, I don't know if this is the best product to have in a rented house. But happy for you and Rocket to sort it out between you.

Will give him a pm. Happy to install it here if he doesn't think its practical :)

These were the ones that I pointed out as £0.00 weren't they.

Any chance of a deal for people that have never reviewed before Ray???? Get some different opinions :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert! Jollytronic hands free flushing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock