Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Free Flo 4 Siphon with Aspirator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mattcmf

Hi there

I am replacing a broken siphon in my parents toilet and now it is all apart it looks like it is an Armitage Shanks Free Flo 4 with an Aspirator. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement, dont seem to be able to get the whole unit anywhere!

Thanks
Matt

There's info on another thread about syphonic wc pans.
I think......:clown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free Flo 4 Siphon with Aspirator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently fitted a brand new Macdee syphon into a toilet and 4 weeks later it is broken at the nut which allows it to be serviced. When...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, one of the two hooks on my toilet Torbeck fill valve has broken, and so the float can't connect. I've bought a new fill valve, however it's...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi guys. I noticed when I was cleaning the toilet the other day that there are some large cracks just under the rim jet area of my toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock