Discuss Found in garden in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346165017.560042.jpg

Who ever sent me this Thank you , found in garden earlier

The only thing I find in my garden is the neighbours rubbish when their bins have split lol

..Erm.. I take it you have checked your van's not been tanned Bod?...

looks new, looks like you've been servicing a few lonely housewives as well as their boilers to get a present like that:angel_smile:

£300 quid new , problem is 2 of mi lads are fighting whos van it goes on , the bathroom fitters or the boiler installer . there worse then kids lol

Was wondering where i left that. Please send it home by courier lee.
Cheers
:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

£300 quid new , problem is 2 of mi lads are fighting whos van it goes on , the bathroom fitters or the boiler installer . there worse then kids lol
if you have hand bender you'll never use it,unless you work with over 22mm pipe

if you have hand bender you'll never use it,unless you work with over 22mm pipe

I have both in van and would rather use big hilmore anytime hate hand benders
Plus use a lot of 28mm and 35mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Found in garden in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back