Search the forum,

Discuss Forum glitching/flickering in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I've noticed somebody's been tampering with the forum design again, which is all well and good but my screen now flickers as the adverts change and when the new page is loaded the screen goes on and off.

It was alright before the work was done,,,,,,er where have I heard that before? :icon7:

Seems to be okay now, I had a load of Youtube tabs open all with 'adobe flash player crashed' and I think they were slowing everthing down. [insert blushing smiley]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Forum glitching/flickering in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our boiler is in the loft and I encountered a leak in a roof above our side extension store room which has transpired to be from the boiler condensate pipe. It was cracked at an elbow so the plumber we use has replaced this and hopefully all will be well with that joint. This later prompted me...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry to hijack the thread, but im new to these forums and upon searching for some answers to my below question i come across this thread. I have a vaillant 637 system boiler which is located in my loft eaves and has a hot water tank (180L) connected to it which is next to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, thanks for having me. Tomorrow I am getting an ATAG i28C installed but, unfortunately, the gas engineer that will fit it is not an ATAG partner. Therefore, I spent the weekend trying to understand a bit more about what options I would have to control the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock