Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Forget the Olympics, I've got the new world record..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Over 3,200 posts and still an Arms member. That's a record that will take some beating.

:teeth_smile:

Just need to get those green stripes and you're home free system.

Actually lets not start all that again!

I thought you would have had a system3 "upgrade" by now!.... ok Ill get ma coat!..

Over 3,200 posts and still an Arms member. That's a record that will take some beating.

:teeth_smile:
Nothing like a gentle hint is there! I can never imagine reaching such an accolade, but what is the requirement?

Trap door entry and logs, now I'm getting worried at what you lot fantasise about.:angel_smile:

Was the trap 3 record, speed, size or duration? Or maybe a new endurance sport?

Is that a 6 pack, 10 pack or the good old buy 10 get 5 free pack :)

Gonna need some this year. Just moved and it's got a woodburner in the back room and open fire in the living room. Wife won't let me get a chainsaw tho'

Got a mate that builds porta cabins , and when there done on site they come back and get stripped down so have loads of bags going

Nice. I have a few bags of short bits of 3x2 cls. One of the builders has started saving them for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Forget the Olympics, I've got the new world record..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. I'm back! It's been a year since my original post and I still haven't managed to resolve the mysterious water usage in my home...
Replies
Views
MrsL6795
M
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock