Search the forum,

Discuss For sale rothenberger rofrost gas pipe freezer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markd

Hi i have a rothenberger rofrost gas pipe freezer , freezes 10mm to 60mm retail over £300 + VAT make an offer
Cheer`s

Hi Markd does it include the cylinder,
and,how much does it cost to re-fill them

Also interested in more info and location please...
Pics would help to show general condition too, especially of the hoses, connections, valves and the inside of the collars.
If it's on good condition and complete I'd be interested as someone decided to help themself to mine recently...

Cheers

Hi, is this still for sale?? more info would be useful as I am looking for CO2 type or Electric Freezer

Cheers
Bob - North Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to For sale rothenberger rofrost gas pipe freezer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have recently moved in to a house and in one of the kitchen units where I want to put a intergrated freezer there is a small pipe coming out of the wall. Assuming it's a old gas pipe for the cooker that's been capped as the kitchen no longer requires it. Can this be removed by a...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, Managed to pick up a Rofrost Turbo and only one of the connectors seems to freeze. Was thinking maybe the unit needs a regas. Anyone know who can regas it in the London area? Iv tried a Google search but all I seem to find is fridge/freezer refrigeration 'engineers'. TIA
Replies
Views
Cmaza123
C
C
Also have a Rothenber Rofrost Turbo pipefreezer. Worked well in the begining. Now its leaving me in the lurge. Refuses to freeze 22mm as well as 28mm copper lines. Service from Rothenberger stinks. Can't find local service agent. I won't recommend anyone buying a electric pipefreezer machine. I...
Replies
Views
Chris Van der Lingen
C
I have a Freeze Master EZEFREEZE electric pipe freezer that's stopped freezing. Sounds normal when on, but does nowt. I understand that Freeze Master have a collect and repair service, but I'm nervous about essentially writing them a blank cheque. Does anyone have any thoughts as to how I can...
Replies
Views
Hi What brand/make of 50mm waste pipe clips is the narrowest? All round band I believe may not pass a building warrant inspection and I'm planning a new small kitchen and need as much cm as possible. I've been suggested the 77mm protusion of the standard clip of 50mm pipe is the main one but...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock