Search the forum,

Discuss Good day.Chris from South Africa. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

C

Chris Van der Lingen

Also have a Rothenber Rofrost Turbo pipefreezer. Worked well in the begining. Now its leaving me in the lurge. Refuses to freeze 22mm as well as 28mm copper lines. Service from Rothenberger stinks. Can't find local service agent. I won't recommend anyone buying a electric pipefreezer machine. I am moving on to freezing lines with gas. I will think more than twice before buying any foreign technology. Only a money making business. May I say I am busy trying to solve the problem with the freezer machine.

Reply to Good day.Chris from South Africa. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock