Discuss Flue dripping from exhaust and from air intake. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully agree it's probably a bit late, especially if the op has given permission for the install. But it's more of a labc issue than a gas safety one.

True, Gas Safe won't bother, cos it's not a gas issue.

I'm sorry mate I find it staggering what you are "putting up with" and continuing to pay a full rent to your landlord. I understand your reasoning for staying However I do question what your landlord would do if anything serious ever happened. I'm sorry I just don't buy the boiler bit, If your boiler is installed correctly it will work, end of, unless there is actually a fault with the boiler itself. Good luck with the gas engineer I think we will all be interested to know his findings

Last edited:
130729a782c9a00b3f3cf5d265a60e.jpg

08d53ea4ab33fa89a4396cfde0542f.jpg

Not true. I didn't give permission and there certainly are gas safe issues, e.g. leaks, position, Reg 28 etc.
Its not your house to decide - it seems your a council tennant.
You want to make decisions about a property - buy one

Last edited by a moderator:
And its the middle of winter lol

Ive got all my windows closed.

Aren't you a sleuth AleX. Asking on an American forum probably wasn't the Best option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flue dripping from exhaust and from air intake. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
I have a open flue old boiler (natural draft for combustion) installed on outside wall. Before winters want to install a heat only condensing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, came across this forum this looking for information on my sooting up kitchen type indoor Enviromax. I'm a retired electronics/maintenance...
Replies
Views
I have an Alpha Intec boiler installed on my loft wall. The flue goes horizontally from the top of the boiler and passes through the wall, exiting...
Replies
Views
Hi All I own 2 flats and the upstairs/first floor tenant has contacted me to say that the toilet and basin are slow at draining and she thinks...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock