Discuss Flipping card cloned AGAIN! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

Got a text from Tesco Bank just now. Do I recognise a £556 transaction? Couple of months ago it was my business debit card, this time my personal credit card. Fecking pain in the arris!

:( do you use that card any of the same places as the other one?

:( do you use that card any of the same places as the other one?

I can't think of any mate.. Could be anyone really but it's reassuring that the bank asked me to confirm the transaction. It'll be a small inconvenience not to have my card for a few days but better than having to chase it all up myself after seeing the statement...

Might have to dip into one of those pillowcases for a few days then. lol

No good, I got £300 just under from nationwide few months ago

For concert tickets, it was from a company I constantly get junk email from in Holland.

All sorted out but it's a pain

In my wife's knickers. Hardest place I know to get into...

:D just hope she doesn't see that's else they might be impossible now :D

ive got a good meathod for not being affected if my card gets lost/stolen or cloned,

I've got less than 150 in all my accounts on a good day,
I like spending money

ive got a good meathod for not being affected if my card gets lost/stolen or cloned,

I've got less than 150 in all my accounts on a good day,
I like spending money

Correct, who knows what tomorrow brings. Spend if it makes you happy

A mate of mine told me his wife's card had been stolen ...asked him if he had shut it down ...no he said who ever's got it is spending less than she does... lol regards Turnpin:rofl:

I took out a prepay card for any and every online or phone or store (especially fuel) transaction I need to do. Yes it costs just under a fiver per month, but it means I NEVER have to divulge my main account (and that's where I keep my money) to anyone. Over the years it's paid off. I only keep a float in the account and top up when necessary. Customers paying by BACS pay into my normal business account. So, if there was a hack, I would only lose the couple of hundred I keep in there. I have to say too, that it's never been hacked. Worth thinking about.

Have you considered using a real bank & not a supermarket...?

My business account is with Cooperative bank and that also got cloned. Tesco Bank is a real bank. Incorporated as one, run as one, governed by the same laws as all the others. Just because it's relatively new doesn't mean it's not real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flipping card cloned AGAIN! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
I’m at a loss with this one. We renovated a run down house and have lived in it now for about 16 months. We had a new Greenstar 8000 Style 35...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock